Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's on your wedding morning 'Getting ready' soundtrack?


Recently I put together a playlist for my brides to help set the mood for a fabulous day. Sometimes, with all the running around in the weeks beforehand, it can be something that easily gets forgotten but music to get ready to can really make all the difference (Nothing worse than getting ready to the sound of breakfast radio traffic updates!)
Here are some tracks I chose for my 'getting ready' playlist - what would you have on yours?
1. Goin' to the chapel (Dixie Cups)- corny but has to be there!
2. Marry you (Bruno Mars)
3. Perfect Day (Lou Reed)
4. Get me to the church on time (Frank Sinatra)
5. I wanna grow old with you (Adam Sandler, from The Wedding Singer)
6. Young and Beautiful (Lana Del Ray, from The Great Gatsby)
7. As (Stevie Wonder)
8. White Wedding (Billy Idol)
9. Wedding Day (The BeeGees)
10. It had to be you (Harry Connick Jr)

No comments:

Post a Comment